Ask Slade Priest
Equity shares and a camp for sale just north of Natchez in Jefferson County, MS. This +/- 3,200 acre share club truly has it all, with roughly 40% of the land in the hills and the other 60% in the bottoms this tract is perfect for any kind of hunting. In the hills you will find great internal road systems taking you through the giant hardwood timber to one of the many large food plots that provide great deer and turkeys year after year. The bottoms have both cropland and bottomland features providing many food opportunities for both duck and deer hunting. You can't find anywhere else that provides the duck, deer, turkey and squirrel hunting that this tract provides. There is also great fishing each year. The camp is two 3 bed 2 bath mobile homes connected by a large canopy with a grilling/lounge area on the deck outside of each mobile home. If you want a chance at the best hunting in the state with a camp that has everything you need and more, this is for you. Call us today!